- Login to your web hosting control panel and go to ‘MySQL Database’.
- Your current databases will be shown and you can also create a new database from this page.
- For creating a new database, you will have to enter the database name, username and password.
- The database will be created for you that will have the username and password that was entered for the first user.
Note : If you are unable to see your newly created database, click on the Refresh icon.
Steps For Accessing phpMyAdmin For A MySQL Database:
This is how you can manage a MySQL database through phpMyAdmin:
- Login to your control panel and go to ‘MySQL Database’.
- On the left hand side, select a database that you wish to manage.
- A list of usernames will be displayed on the right hand side, click on the Access icon for the selected username. When you click on the Access icon, phpMyAdmin page will be displayed through which you can manage the selected database.